NEW for 2013 -
LIVE VIDEO STREAM
from Global Pouch Forum 2013
Unable to attend the Global Pouch Forum in person? While nothing compares to attending in person and making all of those face-to-face contacts, you can now register to attend the opening keynote address and Thursday morning sessions remotely through Live video stream!
• View the sessions as they are streamed live
• Ask questions of speakers LIVE during the Question and Answer period
Look for the Live Video Stream symbol on agenda for details about each session being streamed. Then REGISTER to access those sessions for $39.99.
Venue for 2013
The Westin Beach Resort
321 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Website | Map
Register by May 22nd and save $300 off your Registration!
The Industry's Leading Pouch Packaging Conference & Exhibition
The Global Pouch Forum is the largest conference focused on pouch formats in packaging and their growth prospects worldwide, attracting an audience of more than 400 attendees that continues to swell each year. The event is the key gathering place for top packaging professionals involved in every aspect of pouch production and the corresponding film, closures, materials, equipment and services needed for this fast-growing packaging segment.
Plan on attending the 2013 Global Pouch Forum - June 12 to 14 -
at the Westin Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale FL.
Who Should Attend
Package developers, packaging managers and engineers, operations managers and directors, and R&D managers from CPG and converter companies.
Packaging industry materials, machinery and service and solution providers, packaging consultants and market researchers
Why You Should Attend
- Discover global market trends and applications
- Get the business outlook for flexible plastics packaging
- Hear case studies and best practices on pouches that offer shelf appeal, innovation, functionality and convenience
- Network with top CPG producers/brand owners in a relaxed environment
- Meet the industry's leading suppliers of pouch materials, components and services offering the latest in technologies, innovations and support at the Wednesday evening Expo reception
"There's real value in how the Forum helps me understand topics that I have little knowledge of; e.g. electron beam technology. What I learn here translates into higher bottom line profits for my customers."
Dave Considine, Sales Manager-Packaging
Read More Testimonials