Please make selection from Agenda when available for 2019. Each session will be upgraded to Live Broadcasting of Session when Keynote Broadcasting Live is secured. Sessions will be archived through May 2020 on www.PackagingStrategies.com and on www.GlobalPouchForum.com.
Benefits with the Live Broadcasting sponsorship include more contacts - with people unable to be onsite at the event because of budget, travel and time constraints - plus:
- Marketing exposure – expand your reach via comprehensive messaging that keeps your brand front of mind longer.
- Longer shelf-life – with 12-month post-event exposure as we continue to market and receive attendees for the on-demand online event.
- Company logo featured on event website and Global Pouch Forum promotional materials as a Bronze Sponsor (where appropriate)
- Logo on website agenda page next to session
- Onsite signage acknowledging Bronze Level sponsorship
- Logo on printed agenda (Conference Workbook)
- Logo on onsite signage (On stage during session and sponsor “thank you” signs)
- Logo included in directory listing with additional acknowledgement as sponsor
- Contact information for all online attendees participating in the selected session
- One (1) video commercial played before the session starts to online attendees
- One (1) literature piece or brochure available for download to online attendees
- Hyperlinked company logo in online environment through the entire session
- Hyperlinked company logo on the Broadcasting Live registration page
- Customized marketing material for you to invite your customers
- Continued exposure and lead capture for 12-months on-demand
Wireless Internet Access (exclusive)
Sponsor can create the password which is 8-10 characters in length
Registration Bag (exclusive)
Badge Lanyards (exclusive)
Conference Workbook (exclusive)
Charging Station (exclusive)
Bronze Sponsorship Benefits:
- Company logo featured on event Website and Promotional Materials as a Bronze Sponsor
- Logo in the Conference Workbook where appropriate
- Onsite signage with logo where appropriate
- Tabletops are a benefit of sponsorship while space is available. Once space is sold out, sponsors will be placed at the top of the waiting list based on sponsorship level and date secured.
- Packaging Strategies reserves the right to accept sponsors based on relevancy to conference
- Inclusion on promotional materials is contingent upon receipt of sponsor company logo/description prior to publication
- Sponsors will be listed on website, onsite signage and in the Conference Workbook as appropriate
- Printed materials and promotional items to be distributed are subject to approval by Packaging Strategies
- Full payment due with sponsorship application and no refund will be issued once application has been signed
- In event of conference cancellation, Packaging Strategies' liability is limited to refund of sponsorship
- All ad placements must be made no later than 90 days past the conference month, and is subject to space availability
Reserve your sponsorship today!
Contact: Emily Patten, Event Sales Manager, Packaging Strategies
Call: 847-405-4045 • Fax: 248-502-9103